Live a Blissful Life on Benjamin Lane
Download the full information pack with the link below:
Contemporary hillside living at its finest, this split-level family residence is brought to the market for the very first time. Ideally located on the lower slopes of Huntsbury, this property offers panoramic views over our city and beyond to the snow-capped Southern Alps. With the neighbouring properties all built, the view is there to be enjoyed forever!
A brief stroll down Major Aitken Drive will have you at the Heathcote River, from here you decide whether you would like to go for a river walk, pop into one of the local cafes or enjoy a drink at one of the many venues nearby. This part of town is humming with activity, whether it be a hillside walk or a trip to the adventure park, there is something here for everyone to enjoy.
Three car garaging on the hill is as rare as hen's teeth, but the true intelligence is in its design, being a tandem garage the option to create another living space or fifth bedroom is there for those that need it.
Key features of 8 Benjamin Lane:
- Three car garaging with workstation built in and ample off-street parking
- Views across our city and beyond
- Located on the lower slopes offering near all day sun and sheltered from the winds
- Meticulously maintained gardens, giving you your own hillside paradise
- Open plan living and kitchen, opening seamlessly onto the mid-level deck
- Clever use of the space under the stairs and in the attic, ensure ample storage
- A master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en-suite and a toilet on every level
The current owners have loved every minute of their time here, from standing on the empty section in 1997, to carefully designing the property which you see today, but with the space now too big for them, they are excited to hand the keys off to the lucky new owners. A clear statement was issued - "Cian, we are ready to move on." With these instructions, it is with great pleasure that I welcome you to 8 Benjamin Lane.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.